Monday, May 9, 2011

Obsessing.

April is over but I am still not over obsessing on what or where my life should lead. I am nowhere near in getting answers to my questions. They say it's normal to feel this way when you're at this age, it's the age where you want so many things to happen. But no matter how hard you've worked for it, sometimes it just don't work out the way you've planned. I've accepted that it's normal but it just sucks. And it gets really frustrating at times.

I am not a planner but it doesn't mean that I don't have plans for my life, because I do. I just don't write it on paper or draw my own time table but I still want to accomplish some things at certain points of my life. And at this certain point, I have certain things that I wanted to accomplish but unfortunately, I am nowhere near. But it doesn't mean that I am giving up, I'll keep on trying. Because I know that I am going to regret this someday if I didn't give it more than a shot.

So I have to log off now and get back to obsessing.

No comments: