Sunday, May 29, 2011

13 Things I Don't Like

#13ThingsIHate

I saw this as a trending topic on twitter so I've decided to make my own list here on blogger. Hate is a big word so I'm going to rename my list as 13 Things That I don't Like. I'm going to write a post for each of the thirteen things that I don't like.

#1 Peanut Butter


Peanut butter may be the most favorite spread but not for me. I don't like the taste and smell of peanut butter, I know I'm weird, and I may be the only person in the world who doesn't like it but I just can't stand it. I'm sorry. Maybe something happened between me and the peanut butter in my past life so we're now destined to not like each other.

I remember when my brother and I were kids and my mom would bring out peanut butter on the table because it's my brother's favorite and the moment my mom opens the jar I will wrinkle my nose and immediately my stomach will churn and I bet you a grand that in less than a minute I will start throwing up.

You can't say that I didn't try to like it because I did, a lot of times. I wanted to be like my brother and friends that love peanut butter more than anything in the world but as you now know, I failed. Big time.

With this post you may think I'm the shallowest person on earth. You ask this lady for a list of the things she doesn't like and the first thing that comes to her mind is peanut butter. I know this isn't the kind of things you expect on top of someone's list but you must know I am me. Weird. And I deviate. Anything but ordinary.

No comments: