Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Big Fat Greek Holiday

Afroessa Hotel


Our hotel room



Fira, Santorini

Two weeks after my Big Fat Greek Holiday! At the first day of our trip, we spent the whole day exploring the hotel that we were staying. We were staying at the Afroessa Hotel, it is located in Fira, the capital of Santorini. The hotel is just a five minute walk to the shops of Fira, unfortunately my mom and brother kept reminding me that our trip is exclusively a family bonding trip and NOT a shopping trip. So sad.. I was really drooling over the fabulous shops there. But.. nothing can stop me from spending my own money... I still get to buy something for myself as my souvenir but after that I didn't spend a cent na kasi ang mahal pagkinonvert mo sa piso mamumulubi ako!!!

I'll upload our pics later after my shift. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang ganda nmn!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's my dream place to see:)