Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nonsense Blabbing

Today is such a lazy day, I woke up late.. And what do you expect? I arrived at work late too! Hehehe. I'm here at work, multi-tasking! Monitoring the dialer, listening to music, blogging, surfing the net and eating my breakfast. Anyway, do you consider eating stik-o as a meal? Hehehe. I almost forgot I'm also chatting with some friends now and also waiting for Zoey 101 and The OC videos to buffer... I am really a multi-tasker, I'm proud and so loving it! (Wasting company time again... :p)

After campaign monitoring today, I'm going to watch videos again! Yippee! Lucky me! But after my shift today, I'm going to the supermarket to do our grocery shopping and buy some stuff maybe.. and I'll also pick-up our laundry this afternoon. I'm such a busy bee. But for sure I won't go impulsive buying, coz I don't have enough money.. heheheh maybe tomorrow... Tomorrow's a happy day.. it's payday! Shhhh!

Anyway, I'm going back to my work... So much company time wasted and I don't think I'm making sense now.

Ciao.


No comments: