Friday, January 26, 2007

The Hills and The Girl


What's with the entry title? I just played with the words, 'The Hills' and 'Kiss the Girl'. The Hills Season 2 is now airing on MTV I am so happy and excited about it since the last episode of season 1. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch it on MTV last January 15. Good thing, I found a site that hosts that video, I was able to download it this morning... Tadaa! I'll be watching it any minute from now! I am so thankful for those file sharing sites, I'll be able to watch episodes of any shows that I missed. I owe you a lot and I so love you! Heheheh

Anyway, here's the full trailer of
The Hills Season 2...



If you want a video of that episode, just tell me and I can give you..

Have you watched
The Little Mermaid, the first one, where Ariel was the little mermaid? Anyway, do you still remember the songs in that movie? I do! I can still sing it now, I memorized each song by heart even the lines of the characters! I'm such a mermaid fanatic when I was young, I even got hooked on Marina before! Hahahaha! Let's keep that as our little secret, okey? Anyway, we also had an activity during my senior year in high school where every year level should present a Disney play, and we presented the The Little Mermaid. But I wasn't Ariel nor any of her sisters, I played Vanessa. You know her? She's a villain! Actually, she's Ursula, she morphed into a beautiful lady with Ariel's voice (Ursula got Ariel's voice as payment for her feet) , who will steal the prince from Ariel. As they say the rest is history... Anyway, I'm writing this entry because I bumped into a video of 'Kiss the Girl' , one of the songs in that movie but not the Sebastian version. I just find it cute, Ashley made a good and cute version of the song. (Ashley, is High School Musical's Sharpay Evans, the blond girl.) And here it is..



Ashley Tisdale - Kiss The Girl

I was thinking of a title for this post a while ago, I almost named this post as 'Kiss the Hills' . Hahaha but I don't think it's appropriate. :p

Ciao.

(Don't laugh... alam ko last week lang Incubus yung sinasabi ko, then Hilary Duff, now Ashley Tisdale... next week... hmnn... watch out!)

No comments: