Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Classic


Today isn't as ordinary as my other days at work. One proof that this isn't like any other day, I wasn't late for work. I arrived just on time, literally on time no more no less. I was really glad that I made it on time today, I didn't even take the cab! But I had no time to celebrate for that achievement... I was also very pressured this morning just as our Aussie campaign started, why? It's because our strata engine today got crazy! It doesn't read the leads that we have loaded. I tried almost everything to get it working but to no avail. I had no choice but to call on our supervisor. Good thing the strategy he suggested worked. I edited the task on the dynacall and voila! It worked! ... I know you think that I'm nuts.. talking about stuff not all people know.. but I just want to let it out. I was really nervous.. tensed.. confused.. I caused an hour of downtime! And come to think of how much money's lost because of that downtime?! Geesh! But my supervisor said that I need not worry because it's really an application problem, and it doesn't have to do with the dialer administrator. Huh! Upon hearing that I was relieved. Thank god!

Anyway, after that... I relaxed myself by listening to the
Princess Hours' OST, I already got a copy of those, my colleague downloaded it for me. (napapaghalata na ba talagang adik na ako dun? hehehe)

And after my soundtrip I watched
The Classic, another Korean movie. Actually, I just finished watching it. And until now my eyes are still sore. I was really trying my best not to cry (I was afraid my officemates would see me) but my tears won over me. Sniff. K'Anne you didn't warn me that that movie was a tearjerker. Sniff. It's a good movie, if you want to fall in love and be sentimental and emotional, or if you want to to cry over something but afraid to let it show watch this movie so you'll have all the reasons in this world to cry.

Here's the synopsis of the movie >>>>>

One more day, and I'm off from work. My rest days are almost here! I can see them waving at me! We're just a night away! Rest days I'm dying to see you ASAP! :p

Anyway, it's getting late... need to go home now and catch up on some
Nick and Disney shows that I love! And it's The OC day today and I almost forgot I need to catch the Incubus concert today on MYX! I'm really hard to spell, right? I watch different kinds of shows... I'm not stereo-typed, and that's what makes me unique!

And FYI, I'm also listening to Hilary Duff's songs now! Hehehehe... Unpredictable(
jologs ba yun?)!

Ciao.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! how are you doing there? aren't you joining me this spring? kristinatoy me DVD ka nyan? Send it to me, gusto kong maiyak! hehehe i miss you so much.

Kriann said...

I miss you so much too! Wala akong DVD nyan.. IM ko nalang sayo yung link. Ingat ka jan... maraming foreigner jan... wag papaloko! Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Sira ka talaga kahit kailan! Syempre dami foreigner dito! At isa ako sa mga yun! hehehe

Kriann said...

Anong kristinatoy, pachuchay?