Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Happy Christmas everyone! I know I'm late in greeting you, but as I always say 'better late than later'. I've spent Christmas at my aunt's house in Antipolo with some friends from our province. If you'll ask what happened to spending Christmas at my dad's... well, we didn't. We only went there on the 23rd to celebrate my brother's birthday and after dinner we went to DV to accompany ate Jet to buy presents for the families in the GK village in Nueva Ecija. We went home at around 3AM. Prior to that day we also went to the mall and joined the whole country on the Christmas rush and we went home at past midnight also. I promised myself that next year I'll try to have an early Christmas shopping, because it's really hard when you have it on the last minute. There are thousands of people in the mall! And everyone's going crazy! I don't want to experience the rush, never again!

Our Christmas celebration is fun filled, but it's still not the same as last year's when we spent it with mom. But it's ok because we'll be leaving tomorrow for the province to spend New year's there. Yippee! I'm so excited to see my family and friends again!

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: