Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holidays are Almost Here

It's almost Christmas! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If you'll ask me, well... uhm.. all I've done so far is my list. Yes! You read it right, just my list. I haven't done any real shopping yet, I'll start shopping later after my shift. I know I'm so late, but it's better late than later, right? Hahahaha. I hate myself for procrastinating sometimes, err often times.

Anyway, let's forget (let me forget) about shopping for a while. There are just some things that I want to share with you, whoever you are reading this piece of wasteblog here. Wasteblog? Anyway, I know I've posted here that I'm spending the holidays at home (my dear hometown), but not anymore... not 'not' that I won't be spending any holidays there just a 'holiday'. Unluckily for us, we weren't able to book a flight before Christmas, but we were able to score a flight on the 28th so no merry Christmas in my dear hometown for me, just a happy new year's. My brother and I will either be spending Christmas' at my aunt's house in Antipolo, same as last year's or at our dad's place in Fairview. But we're not really sure yet. Aunt's place = 70%, Dad's place = 30%. :)

And, also I want to ask some gift suggestions for my brother, he'll be celebrating his birthday on the 23rd, so I want to give him something special since it's Christmas as well. Any suggestions anyone? Until now, I haven't thought of anything to give him. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, my college classmate Joannie will be coming over to spend new year's here in the Philippines with me. I am so excited to see her again, it's been over 4 years since the last time we saw each other face to face (webcam sessions not included). She'll be here for a month. We would have enough time to catch up with each other's lives and I will also have enough time to bring her to almost all the best places in the country. I am super excited! I know I'll have as much fun as I had last new year's.

OK, I need to get back to my shopping list now to finalize everything. I can't afford to lose more minutes, I've wasted so much time already. Till my next blogging session. Ciao.

No comments: