Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Timing is Everything

Have you had the chance and you missed it? I did, I just did. And the feeling really sucks!

I've been told by my brother and some friends to do this
'thing', coz it is what I really like doing and they think I'm suited for it but I don't always fall for their persuasions. The other night, I finally put my guards off and allowed myself to be persuaded, I was finally doing the 'thing'. I planned everything the night before. My brother and his friend offered to accompany me. And I even ditched my last hour at work yesterday just to be there. I didn't get to eat breakfast and lunch just to finish all tasks that needs to be done at work and just to be there on time. Unfortunately, when I got there for some reasons my brother didn't get to know the right venue, I don't know if he really exerted an effort to find it or what. When I got there they were only having lunch and that 'thing' was only until 3pm and I got there around quarter to 3. So it was really over for me.

I really cried, I was so upset (I still am) its because they forced me to do it but they didn't help me out. I was upset not because I didn't get to do that
'thing', but because I exerted time and effort just to be there and also I ditched work, and all for nothing. I know I shouldn't be upset, I'm part to be blame because I didn't go there earlier but that's part of our plan, they should go there first to have me listed for I have work, but they didn't.

I just want to think that maybe that
'thing' isn't for me, or maybe the time's not right yet. I just wish I'll still have the chance and not miss it again.

No comments: