Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Day of the Last Month

It's the first day of the last month of the year! And that means 24 days before Christmas, and 23 days before we go home for the holidays! Yippeee! I am so happy, it's been three years since the last time I've spent Christmas with my grandparents in the province. I am super excited!

I started planning on my shopping list, but until now I haven't finalize my list yet. There are just names that keeps on popping in my head... family, friends, co-workers, friends' babies, family friends and all sorts of friends! Gosh! I can see that I'll be penniless by the time Christmas comes. But I don't really care, I know it'll be worth every penny. The smiles on their faces when they will receive my presents will be priceless. That's for sure.

I am so excited to spend the holidays back in the province, not only that I'll get to spend it with my family but also with some friends way back in grade school. I haven't seen some of them for years. And I also want to see the babies of my buddies in high school, as you know some of them (most I think) are already married. There are only few of us left that are not yet married. And I want to keep it that way for the next three years, at least.

Anyway, it's my last day at work (for the week), and I'm going to have some fun tonight! :) Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: