Thursday, June 2, 2011

Eh-Shoes-Me

- favorite shoes -


If I have to pretend that I'm elegant and fab, I'll show you a picture of my "favorite pair". This pair is only my second favorite because they are high heeled and as you know I have this really weak ankles. I average at least 3 ankle injuries a year, so it's really hard for me to walk in these babies for a day. And if I had to, like yesterday, I packed my flipflops with me so I can just slip into them whenever I feel that I've been tortured by my pretty shoes.


But since I try being honest here, I'm going to show you my true favorite shoes, my trusty pair of ballet flats. This pair may be the least expensive among all my shoes, in fact my flipflops are even more expensive than these super comfy flats. But I'm not the person who only wears or have favorites basing on the price alone. I pick favorites based on style and comfort. These flats are my go-to shoes, I love wearing them everyday that's why they look so worn out now.

No comments: