Sunday, June 5, 2011

Writing with a Purpose

I've spent almost my whole shift looking for online writing jobs. So far, I am so far from finding one. I didn't think that it would be this hard. I've been writing, if you consider blogging as writing then I've been writing for over 5 years now. I have no problem writing about anything, everything. Hence, the title of my blogger site Anything, Everything Under the Sun. But I admit sometimes I tend to run out of topic to blog about.

Most of the time my blog is just a word salad, I spew words and I try as I could to mix them into somewhat a decent post. My style of blogging is reflective, I blog about the things that happened, and will happen to me. I also blog about my opinions and observations regarding certain things and that includes my neighbor's cats or my trusty ballet flats. I am a shameless blogger, I blog about even my deepest, darkest secrets. When I come to think of it, they're not so deep nor dark at all but nevertheless.

I've been looking for online writing jobs not because I am jobless, which I'm not. In fact I've been working for over half a decade now. It's just that writing is one of my passions. I am into writing as much as I am into sleeping. And I need to get at least 7 hours of sleep a day, see the picture? And aside from writing being my niche, I heard that they also pay well. A little extra income won't hurt and will come a long way.

So please help me in anyway if you have any idea or a gig for me. I am more than willing.

No comments: