Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What Possesion Could you not Live Without?

I am not a materialistic human being, or maybe I am, but I am not as materialistic as the next person you’re sitting with on the bus or the train. I can live without anything, except air. I went on a couple of days without eating nor doing anything but sleeping. Aside from all things on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, which is pretty basic for every human being what I can’t live without is my iPad. My trusty, old, iPad Mini who’s been with me through almost everything and everywhere. I can live without it, of course who am I kidding? But I wouldn’t want to. My iPad is my life, or where I write most of the things that happened in my life. And it is where I get to live different lives, it is full to the brim with all the books that I’ve read, am reading and planning to read. Losing it will make me lose my mind. It also houses all my sketches and all the thoughts that I have when I wake up in the wee hours of the night.

In fact, at this very moment I am typing away this post on it. I would gladly trade my two phones for this, that’s how I love it.

No comments: