Monday, January 23, 2006

Is it Really Goodbye Philippines... and Hello France?

Late last year i've decided to submit to what my parents wanted me to do, that is to study abroad. Everything is settled, my credentials, my visa, plane ticket.. everything! In fact, I'm already enrolled for the Spring term and I already made plans on how to make my stay there enjoyable and at the same time productive. The only thing i need to do is pack my things so that i can leave. I've already thought about this a thousand times and i was sure that i want to leave. But now, i'm having doubts. I'm not sure anymore if i really want to leave the country, coz i'm just starting to live and love the life i have now.. Let's say i'm having cold feet, its not because i'll be doing my laundry,cook my own food or do household chores that i don't get to do here,but its because i know that if i'll go there i'll start all over again, unlike here that i have rooted. And also i don't want to leave my family, my friends (they're the best ever) and my work.. coz it seems like i won't be able to find officemates like them, they're the coolest ever. And also, i already made lot of friends here at work. If i'll leave i'll be missing them all and the moments we shared together. February is fast approaching and i'm bound to leave on the 25th, i wish that i could stop the time so that i don't have to leave. But hey, there are still 33 days to go, a lot of things may happen within that span of time... i might change my mind! :)

5 comments:

Jerryl Armentia said...

teka...teka..teka muna ha!
mukhang mauunhan mo pa ako ha.
kala ko june ka pa. anyway..bon voyage!!!

Kriann said...

tenchu!!! diko pa talaga alam eh...
sila ang nagdedecide para sakin nagyon eh. kung ako tatanungin ayoko pang umalis... masaya pa naman ako dito eh..

Sujay Sukumar said...

You sound intelligent and frank,
your interview with yourself tells a lot 'bout you...however, I'd know you better if you answered this one little question:
"What in your opinion is of greater importance, the Journey or the Destination?"

www.blabbergob.blogspot.com

Sujay Sukumar said...

You sound intelligent and frank,
your interview with yourself tells a lot 'bout you...however, I'd know you better if you answered this one little question:
"What in your opinion is of greater importance, the Journey or the Destination?"

www.blabbergob.blogspot.com

Kriann said...

hey good to know that someone's wasting their time reading my posts! thank you so much!!! anyway... for me what's important is the journey because along the journey you'll learn/encounter things tha might change your life forever!