Thursday, January 19, 2006

Living alone...

Last night i slept at 'my place', its the first time that i slept there alone (ever) coz i had no choice. i spent the night cleaning and arranging my clutter. I also unpacked all the stuff i brought there. i enjoyed making up my place! I also cooked dinner for myself, i had beef steak for dinner, it was yummy! Its not because i'm the one who cooked it, but it really is! Believe me! Anyway, after dinner i washed the dishes and continued tidying the place. It look so different now than it was before. It looks like a 'real home' now, its well tidied and arranged. Its an 85 sqm unit, with two bedrooms, located on the 21st floor of a building along Leviste. What i love most about the place is the sight you'll see up there. I just love the sight of Makati at night! Its really relaxing. After doing the dishes, i pampered myself with a buble bath, then sipped a glass of red wine (i only have red wine and juice, haven't went to the grocery yet) while listening to music then i didn't notice that i had fallen asleep. I woke up when i heard my phone ringing, it was my brother asking me how was my first night alone, we talked for a while, then when i hung up the phone i gazed at the alarm clock beside my bed and i realized that it was already 7:05! I hurried to the bathroom and after that i got myself ready for work, i didn't even get to eat breakfast. I hurried to the office, good thing i'm just in the vicinity of the Peak Tower. Its just a 10 minute walk to the office from my place. when i arrived at the office the time at the bundy clock is 7:55, which means i'm not yet late! Went to our office, check my mails, and did the requests of some campaigns, after that i went to 711 to buy C2 then went back to the office to eat my breakfast in our pantry.

We also attended Miss Lelli's birthday bash today on the 11th floor we ate pizza (again!) and spaghetti! Yummy! After eating, we went back to work then did some picture taking with Sheina! And now, its already 5:59PM but i'm still here in the office, i'm waiting for my brother to fetch me coz we're eating out. And also, i'm not yet decided where to spend the night: at my place, my bro's or my dad's? Do i have to deal with this question everyday? Hope not! Coz its tiring... Why can't we be in the same place? Duh! Kristina stop complaining, this is what you wanted, so you have to deal with this!

Anyway, I almost forgot, tomorrow's my last day at work! I'll have my rest day on Saturday, yehey! But we still have band rehearsal tomorrow night. Its ok! Its Friday anyway... think i wrote enough... need to stop this now... need to decide first where to sleep tonight, tomorrow, the next evening and for the nights that are yet to come.... sigh

1 comment:

Jerryl Armentia said...

wow nde sya nalate...pero may memo ka n hehe..