Tuesday, January 3, 2006

My First Blog for 2006 and my first blog for Kristinions...



I have nothing much to write now, it's just that my friend and officemate asked me to create an account here and just write anything. it seems so hard for me to compose a post here, its like my first time blogging ,though it isn't, coz i have my spots in friendster and 360 as well. This is my first entry here so don't expect much coz i'm having my 'first time jitters' all over again! In fairness to this site, the page is so manageable. you can create your page the way you wanted it to be. Unlike the others. Don't get me wrong i'm not talking on behalf of the other bloggers, i'm only talking for myself!
Next time that i'll have nice stories or thoughts to share, i'll post it here. And that's for sure!

No comments: