Monday, January 30, 2006

Yesterday.... Today.... Tomorrow.....

Yesterday, when i came to the office my supervisor gave me my 'red card', its because of my habitual tardiness last month. ahehehehe. its no surprise coz everyone in our team got the 'red card', so its not a big deal anymore! And after giving my memo, he also broke the good news.... roll the drums please..... he said that the HR wants to see me on the 1st of February because I'll no longer be a probationary employee, I'll be regularized soon!!! Don't you think that's really good news? Anyway, yesterday also i went home earlier than usual...coz i can't wait to tell my bro about the great news!

Today, i had a great start, though my day is kinda busy but still i managed to chat with my friends and update this blog... (wasting company time again!) I'm going home early today too because I'm planning to fix my place and I'm planning to throw a house party within this week. Its some kind of a 'house warming' and despedida... err no... not despedida.. haven't thought of it yet.... just a house party. I'm planning to invite some close friends, officemates, and my band mates. I'm planning to have a pajama party... do you think its nice? Anyway, it doesn't matter what kind of party I'm going to throw, what's important is everybody will have a great time. I need to do some extensive planning tonight!!!! On what food to prepare... the drinks... the music... and the guests. Maybe I'll ask mom's help tonight, not just to ask her plain suggestions but also i need ask for the funds! Hehehehe. Lucky me!

Hope tomorrow will be as good as today and yesterday.... We'll have our band rehearsal tomorrow and Sheina and Nhez will be here too. I'll have company here tomorrow. I'm missing them now. And also i hope that i can come out with a plan tomorrow morning. And up to now... i still can't decide whether to leave or not to leave.... sigh. Please enlighten my mind!!! Please... please... please... Please show me a sign! But Lord please make it noticeable... so that I'll see it right away.:)

till then......

1 comment:

Jerryl Armentia said...

kelan ba ang typar? wala akong pyjama pero kakain pa rin ako...tsalap.