Friday, January 13, 2006

What a day!

Its supposed to be my day off but we had a team meeting this morning so I'm obliged to render a RDOT from 8:00AM-5:00PM but since there are tasks that needs to be done I'm still here in the office though its already past 8 o'clock. Its a good thing because I'll be paid with a higher rate for today because its my rest day but bad thing is I'll be deducted with higher tax too! But I don't care 'bout the deductions, all i care is that I'm enjoying my staying late here in the office with my MIS buddy, Sheina. Though its a 'toxic' day for us, we still had time to chat and laugh once in a while. When you're with the person/s that you like you don't mind the time, all you can think of is the great time that you're having with that person/s. That's what I'm feeling right now, i don't care if i get myself home later than usual because the time that I'm having now is worth more than anything.

Flashback...

Jerryl, Sheina and I had pizza for lunch at Yellow Cab, we pigged on an 18" pizza! We spent our whole 1 and a half hour break for eating and talking sense and nonsense! I had a great time with those guys, they're not just 'officemates' they really are friends... buddies! I really enjoyed being with them.... they have this crazy ideas.... but they can also talk sense if the situation calls for it! Yeah, really... they can! Its not just obvious... and they also have the power fool you in a wink of an eye! They're really talented, not just in computer programming but also in fooling people! Hahahahaha (peace out to you Sheina and jerryl!) I'm just kidding!

back to reality....

The Stone Ground' gang texted me that they're going to Kalipay tonight coz its Friday (Kalipay night for the gang), i told them that i'm not sure if i could come with them coz i'm having my Over-over time! I missed hanging out with them too.... its been a month since the last time i went out with them. sigh. I really missed their company... our endless kulitan and asaran... our petty quarrels... food trips and most of all our road trips! Our escapades after every gimik night. Its like a routine that every after our night out we go out of town. like before we went to Baguio and the last time we went to Tagaytay. our roadtrips are always spontaneous, we don't know where were heading... we just go where the car will take us! hahahaha (as if the car has its own mind!) and every time we go out of town or just driving around town we often meet this accidents... minor or major! But it doesn't matter to us now... we're immune to it! hope that i can be with them at Kalipay tonight... i'l keep my fingers crossed! (But i need to save... I'm torn between saving and gimmick waaaaahhhh)

Ok... so much for blogging... we're done with our tasks! We'll be leaving the office in 8 minutes! Thank God! Whew! Be back on Sunday... tomorrow's my rest day (my real rest day!)

3 comments:

Jerryl Armentia said...

pwede ko ayhan kaupod sa Kalipay?

Kriann said...

sure! next time kung makadto ko didto, upod ta. pero librehon ko nimo!

Jerryl Armentia said...

diin na sya haw?