Friday, February 10, 2006

I was sick... sigh.

I had a very unproductive week. I was sick since Monday. Geesh... i don't like the feeling of burning! I felt like i was burning (literally), i was burning with fever! I can't help but think about my pending projects... i lost the whole week because of my fever and that means i need to work my ass off next week to pay for the lost hours to meet my project's due dates. But on the brighter side, i'm also glad (oh not so glad) that i was sick because i was able to rest for days, i had good night sleep coz it seems like it was ages ago since i had a good night sleep. and i also get to spend quality time with my family at home in fairview. i didn't stay at my place the whole time that i was sick because if i did, nobody would take care of me there. i'll be alone, and miserable... i hope to be back to work on Sunday. I still have cough and colds now but not severe like the past few days. I miss the workplace and the people i work with. I also miss staying in my place. I wonder how my place looks like now because it was last week since i last visited it. I'm planning to stay there when i get back to work till the end of February. I'm learning to live on my own because i think my dad's almost convince about my staying here in the country and not leaving abroad. That would be great if he permits. I'll be alone here in manila because they are all leaving for Canada, they'll be staying there for good. And mom's also in Zamboanga so that means.... i can paint the town scarlet red!!! harharhar.


Oh my, its almost dinner time... need to stop this... i'll write agin tomorrow. I still need to take my medication, and i can't stay long infront of the computer because my cousin's going to use my PC. Maybe i'll write tonight or tomorrow... it depends...=)

No comments: