Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentine trip to Isdaan

Wow! Its great that Valentine's Day is over! But I had a great time yesterday. Dad called me up at the office yesterday and told me to come home 'ora mismo' in his espaƱol tone. I was quite mad at him because I had plans of pigging out with my friends at NSG but because he wants me to come home right away,i won't be going out with my friends. When i arrived home my family was already waiting for me at the driveway. I just left my things at the foyer and i rode with them in the car. It was in car that i have known that we're going to have a dinner date at Isdaan in Gerona, Tarlac. it was quite a long drive, actually its a 2-hour drive. But when we got there the place is very relaxing! Unlike the first time i went there, there are more guests last night because of the obvious reason... valentine's day of course. The staff are very warm and friendly, as well as the ambiance. I love seeing the fishes there... I love the food... The people and the singing waiters and cooks! We had so much fun! And i love to feel and breathe the fresh air of Tarlac. I must say that i had a wonderful night last night, though the trip was exhausting, its all worth the experience!

No comments: