Sunday, February 5, 2006

Screen Pop's Final Judgment....

Finally, the long wait is over! Tonight will be the Finals Night of the Call Center Association of the Philippines' Jammin' '06 Battle of the Bands. As you remember we're one of the fortunate bands who graced our way from the eliminations to finals. Hope that we'll make it today... Hope that we'll bring home the bacon. I'lll write more about the competition after the finals, coz as of now i'm battling with my tension.... (though i'm not a coffee addict... i really feel nervous)

Anyway, Screenpop is the name of our band, of Touch Asia's band and the band memebers are:

Vocals: 1. jonette 2. jeth 3. orly
Drummer: Nix, Bassist: G-Boy, Guitarists: beegdawg & joven, keyboardist: tin

After the competition, i know i'm going to miss these guys... they are very nice and they never fake it. I'm going to miss our dinner together and our jammin's every rehearsal break. Sigh. I know i'll still be seeing them around, but the thought that we won't be able to hang out like we used to makes me feel sad. Duh! So much for this 'mushy' stuff, i still need to prepare myself for the competition this afternoon. I promise to write more about this tomorrow. :0 ciao!

No comments: