Tuesday, February 7, 2006

I'm Back!

As i promised, here's the continuation of what i wrote the other day.....

The competition went well last Sunday at Le Pavillion. We had a 'healthy' competition. Though we didn't bag the title, we're still happy of the results. As they say its not a matter of winning, but its how you played the game. And were contented of the results because we know that we gave our best and we are all winners in our own rights!

There were supossedly 5 guest bands who will be performing that night but only 4 performed and they were 6 cyclemind, Mojofly, Parokya ni Edgar and Rivermaya. Bamboo wasn't able to perform because they found out that the rival of the product that they are endorsing was the main sponsor so they weren't able to play that night.

The winners of that night were VXI, who got the 3rd prize, Convergys 2nd and finally, Client Logic who bagged the title 'CCAP's Best Band of the Year' and who won the hundred and fiftythousand pesos and the plantronics bluetooth headset worth Php17,000.00 each! Wow! That's a lot for the four band members!!!

After the competition, i already left the venue. I went with my brother and cousins to bay walk. We had dinner there while listening to the live band playing at yakitori dori. We also went to Malate. We went home at around 2AM. And i wasn't able to go to work yesterday because i wasn't feeling well and i felt so tired. It was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon when i woke up.I feel so lonely last night, its not because we weren't able to bring home the bacon, but its because I'm not going to be with my band mates anymore, we wouldn't be able to hang out together like we did before. I'm missing them so much. I know that I'll see them around the workplace but its really different when we were still rehearsing before. I know life would never be the same again. Sigh. But i need to understand that the only constant thing in this world is 'change'.I hope to hang out with them again one of these days.... I'll keep my fingers crossed. Now, I'm back to the real world, my normal life! Work-Home, Home-Work... Shop sometimes... That's it, i think. I'm back to my daily routine... Good thing there's Kristinions where i can express my thoughts... Where i can just simply be me...

No comments: