Friday, November 30, 2007

North Of Little ITAly

I heard this song when I was watching Gossip Girl today (wasting company time again!), I automatically like the song. I didn't know what the title was until I've googled it. No wonder I like the song right away because it's Vanessa Carlton's. I listen to her since her Thousand Miles days, I love listening to songs with piano on the background because I love playing the piano and my family plays the piano a little too well. I like Vanessa not only she plays the piano so well but also she plays tennis! Piano + tennis = good combination (for me, so don't argue :p)

So here I want to show you her video, the start of the video is similar to the Thousand Miles' maybe she had the same director. Anyway here it is:


Music Videos - Nolita Fairytale

No comments: