Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I use my smartphone for...

Most people use their smartphones for “smart stuff” like emails and all the other business-y stuff that smart people or people just pretending to be smart do. I on the other hand rarely use my smartphone even for calling and texting. I rarely text because I’m just not a fan of it, I find it really exhausting. I only make calls every once in a blue moon unless it’s an emergency, and I also rarely answer my calls since it’s perpetually on silent mode and I’m asleep most of the time when I’m not at work. I use my smartphone not for the phone features but for the applications, I solely use it for entertainment purposes.


Twitter.

Übersocial is the most overused application on my phone. I’m not a twitter addict. No! Never! I can go for days without tweeting, I just love reading the tweets of the awesome people that I follow. And you know there are lots of things happening on twitter. And there are loads of hilarious people on twitter too. It is also a very special place, where regular people become celebrity and celebrity becomes regular people.


Facebook.

Not a Facebook addict either, I don’t go updating my FB status every 10 minutes like most people do. Seriously people, it’s Facebook not Twitter! If you want to update your status every 10 minutes or less get a twitter account. Like twitter I used Facebook to get “updated” with my friends’ lives. With Facebook I don’t have to ask my friends anything. They simply tell me who they’re dating, what they’re doing, what they’re dating and who they’re doing. See? It’s like my very own E! channel.



NY Times Crossword.

I’m not being a smartass here. In fact, I rarely never get the whole puzzle. Sometimes I just get 20 words and 10 of those were filled because of the hint button. But I still love doing the crossword puzzle, makes my brain think or think of ways to cheat. Nevertheless it’s one of the reasons I charged my phone’s battery when it’s drained.


Hangman.

I love playing Hangman, it was the game my best friend and I used to play when we’re having our Math class in high school. Having it on my phone makes me reminisce all the fun I had playing the game. I play it on my phone all the time, but I only play two categories: Geography and movies.


Magic 8 Ball

I make decisions in my life basing on the magic 8 ball’s answers. Kidding! No, I don’t let a virtual ball decide my life, silly, I have an actual magic 8 ball for that. Hahaha! No, it’s definitely not true. I just ask the magic 8 ball for some senseless questions. It keeps me company especially when I’m bored waiting for my shrink’s appointment. If you’re asking why I’m seeing a shrink it’s because of my excessive use of the magic 8 ball. Makes sense right?

No comments: