Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Qs & As

I'm not in the mood to write something sensible here. I just want to share with you some stuff I read from one of the blogs I follow. I try to answer the questions like I am on an interview, or not.

Name: Kristin Ann

Where you’re from: A little coastal town in the Zamboanga peninsula in the Philippines, called Margos.

Sexuality: Straight. But I have quite a handful of celebrity girl crushes.

Sex: Female.Age: 26, there I said it!

Biggest Passion: I love reading, but I think know that I love writing more. It is what I always wanted to do when I was kid. I would write poems, no not poems, I suck at writing poetry, I would just write about anything, but not poems. I’ve written plays that we got to perform at school, and my most prized possession was the typewriter that wasn’t even mine. Well, it was my aunt’s but I kept on borrowing it from her that it made its residency at my room official.



Biggest turn on: I have quite a fascination for men with glasses, I’m attracted to men who look smart and are really smart. When I see a guy who has his glasses on, I would melt. But I draw the line between sexy geek and just plain nerd looking.



Single/Taken: Single. I am very single, don’t ask me for how long I won’t tell you but it is longer than you expected. The reason for this I think is that I have “single forever” tattooed on my forehead. I don’t plan on being single forever but I just don’t want to settle for the douches hanging around.

Biggest dream: I have lots of dreams. I want to be a published writer, I want to write a book and actually published it, I also want to be the next editor of Vogue (when are you retiring Anna Wintour?). Host my own TV show. Be a rock star and win a Grammy, be an actress and you guess it right… bag an Oscar for acting, and screenplay. Tour the world, mostly Europe. And live in NYC.

I’ve no idea how am I going to make all these happen, but I’ll be happy if I just get to live the last one. I’ve been dreaming of New York ever since I first laid my eyes on a NY postcard. I would kill to be having coffee on a Sunday while doing the NY Times crossword in a teeny tiny coffee shop in Manhattan, and I would take the blaring sirens at night and take the subway just to be able to live in New York.

Favorite colour: White, black and gray. My closet is forever on a winter mode, though we don’t have winter in this part of the world.

Favorite drink: When I started watching Sex and the City I didn’t have an idea what Cosmopolitan tastes like and why Carrie and her posse loved it, but when I got to try it, it was love at first sip.

Favorite type of music: Alternative rock and some pop songs, but definitely no boybands.

Favorite band: The Script

Favorite singer: Natasha Bedingfield and Adele

Favorite tv show: Sex and the City, I always see myself hanging out with them, the younger versions of them or the older version of me hanging out with them.

Favorite actor: Hugh Grant. I love British guys, they look so dapper and dashing.

Favorite actress: Audrey Hepburn, Helen Hunt.

Favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, A Love Affair

Favorite books: Wuthering Heights

Something random: I am good at packing. I can pack and still be organized even though I only have 30 minutes to pack for a week’s trip. And I’m also addicted to NY Time’s crossword puzzle app on my phone.

No comments: