Friday, July 8, 2011

My Guilty Pleasures


Candies.

It’s just right that I put them on top of my list. M&M’s, Toblerone, Cadbury, Jelly Belly, Skittles are my favorite in the world! I don’t care if I’m not PMS-ing. (I read somewhere that chocolates are good for you when PMS-ing, they prevent cramps and headaches during your periods) I eat them on a regular basis. I’ll have them for breakfast or dinner. Not for lunch though, I rarely do lunch. Why I don’t do lunch? That’s an entirely different blog post.




Sleeping.

I need at least 7 hours of sleep a day, if I don’t get that much sleep say hello to Miss Cranky right here. I sleep a lot, and by a lot I mean a whole lot. I can sleep the entire weekend, only leaving my bed to pee. If wearing diapers were classy, I would’ve gladly worn one that way I don’t have to get off from bed.



Books.

I love ‘em. I used to have a vast collection of books but there are just some friends that don’t know how the concept of returning the stuff you borrow works. So, I’m only left with half of what I used to have.



Reading Gossip Sites.

I am so not proud of this but if some people need a cup of coffee in the morning to start their day, this is what I do. I want a cup of Josh Duhamel with a teaspoon of Zac Efron please. And I also want to stay updated with the lives of my celebrity girl crushes and secretly wish I’m one of them too. A girl can dream, right?




Shopping.

This is one guilty pleasure that I actually feel guilty after doing. I used to shop impulsively and when I get home I beat myself up for buying stuff that I don’t actually need or want. Just because they’re on sale doesn’t always mean that you have to buy them.



Sex and the City.

This is borderline comfort and junk food for my soul. I can’t get enough of these girls ladies and the city. I can relate to each one of them. I’m Carrie, with a teaspoon of Charlotte, a tablespoon of Miranda and a dash of Samantha.



Writing.

When I feel sad, I write, when I feel happy, I write. In fact I don’t have to feel anything to want to write. I write all the time. I keep a little notebook in my purse to write my thoughts or just anything. I’ve got tons of write ups back home which consist of unfinished stories, notes to myself, senseless and pointless whatever. Name it I have written it. Re-reading those stuff made me realized two things. I’m really bad at writing poems and I have neat and really good penmanship.

What are your guilty pleasures? Please share them.

PS I am definitely aware that I only have 5 readers who rarely comments. But I just love pretending I have lots. It’s my blog anyway, I can write whatever I want.

No comments: