Monday, May 1, 2006

Finally, I got Eleven Minutes!




Yehey! The search is finally off! I got my eleven minutes book a few minutes after sunset. I got it from Power Books Greenbelt, and i can't take the grin off my face when i got hold of the book. It's a great feeling having that book, I can't describe my emotions. I know you think that I'm exaggerating my feelings for that book, but really... I'm so happy adding another Coelho's book in my bookshelf. I can now finally journey with Maria a young innocent, Brazilian girl who dreams of finding fame and fortune, who apparently became prostitute in "risking everything to find her own 'inner light' and the possibility of a 'sacred' sex in the context of love" --Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

I can't wait to read the book, I want my shift to end now.

No comments: