Monday, May 22, 2006

Got a New Template

Got a new template! Actually, it's my first time to make one. I'm not totally impressed with the outcome but I'm not dissappointed though, it's not bad for first timers. Hehehe. I just felt like making a header with a touch of my province, Zamboanga and some hibiscus of different colors and sizes, this flower (hibiscus) just reminds me of summer and beach! Although summer is almost over, I still want to keep my template this way to keep the memories of summer alive.

Anyway, our plan to have a fieldtrip didn't push through 'coz Red texted us Friday night that he can't make it for some reasons. So, K'Anne and I decided to just postpone our plans though we're very much excited 'bout it. Sigh. Well, that's life.

Though, our little field trip didn't push through i still had a blast last Saturday night, I went out along with my brother and cousin. We went to Common Ground in Malate. We were so lucky because we were not able to pay for the entrance fee, only for the booze and food that we had. My cousin and I were dancing all night and my brother was our 'baggage boy', he just stayed at our table and watch for our things while I and my cousin were dancing the night away! Hehehe. What a brother I have! :)

No comments: