Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Am Thankful and Happy!

I don't know why but I just feel so happy! I could sing my heart out because of my happiness! Though right now I'm facing some problems, and I can say BIG problems but still I am very much happy for I know that these problems are here to mold my being. And why I shouldn't be happy? There are so many things that I should be thankful for. I have a steady job, I can get almost all the things that I want, and I got all the time in the world to surf the net! Hehehehe. See how shallow I am? :P Its just that I learned that waking up every morning is more than enough reason to be thankful for. Don't you just love living? I do, so much! I just love every single day of my my life, no matter what kind of day I'm facing 'coz I know that I can overcome whatever obstacle that hinders my way. And also, there are just so many things that brings joy our lives, we just don't notice it but often times these are just the simple things around us that we fail to notice 'coz we are just so busy longing and wanting for the things that we don't have. And also I got a bunch of good or should I say great friends that will help me along the way. My best friends that are willing to accept me for who I am, and are always there to listen to my thoughts and musings. And of course my family who are always there to back me up.

These are some of the people that played a part in my life:
1. Family... Mama, kuya, papa, mom & dad (grandparents), my li'l brother Miko.
2. Friends
Stone Ground - Vannie, Gel, Ate, Joey, Tenten and Cholo.
8'is Enough! - Nini, El2x, Katie, Jeyeen, luv (Jhoye), Casey and Inah
HS Buddies - Mark, Eden, Rizabelle, Michelle
Tinabelles - Isabelle, Zephyr (my savior), Janny (shobe), Tito (I missed you),Chode, Jeffrey,Rizza, Dhen2x, Taisho and Novelle
IIT years - Juhai, Julei, Sheena, Ryan, Nat2x, Ate Aniza, Ate Eznai, Ate Ummi and
my Ate Karen
Training Days - She, Cis, Salva nad Yancy
IS - Sheina, Elza, K'Anne, Kitty and Kuya Red
3. Cousins... Don, Dean, Kristel and Krizle .. and my unofficial cousin Anne :)
4. My pretty nieces.. Hannah Sofia, Nicole Kassandra and Adreanne Florence (my cutesytoots)
5. And to those i wasn't able to mention... you know who you are many thanks to all of you. '*'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! =D> im happy for you ate tin.. and naks! kasama pla kami dun! hehehe.. :D excited nko sa bonding time naten this coming company outing.. :) dala ka maraming fud ha! hehehe.. ;)

Kriann said...

sure! siguradong enjoy yun! kaw din dala ka ng pastillas heheheh