Friday, May 26, 2006

T. G. I. F.


Finally, it's Friday once again! I just love Fridays. I'm looking forward to some gimmicks tonight or tomorrow or just spontaneous bumming around the house. I just love the thought of days-off, and speaking of day-off that means after 5 sleepless nights i'll be able to slumber in peace again at night time... errr do i really get some sleep at night time during my off???? yes, of course! At times, when everybody's having the you're-not-that-rich-days. hehehe. Anyway, I hope to meet those people I met last Saturday. And again, we'll have our movie marathon but this time it's not gateway, we'll try the imax cinema at the mall of asia. I would be more than willing to pay even more than a hundred bucks if it's a 3d screen you know. It'll be a different movie experience.

Oh, I almost forgot we'll also have our company outing on Monday, it'll be held at Club Manila East at Taytay, Rizal. Hope to have a great time there, and I'm hoping against hope that we won't have work Monday night. Huh. Wish us luck... 'coz it'll be very hard for us nocturnal workers. Sigh.

No comments: