Friday, July 21, 2006

Update

I haven't updated this blog for a week now. Though I really love to update this, there's this little something that hinders me from updating this blog. I'm afraid that I'll be carried away and end up writing here everything I'm going through right now. Just a hint, I'm going through so many things right now, so many that I can't contain it anymore. My first dilemma, I'm torn between two persons that I really love, and are important to me. Nah! I'm not talking about two lovers... (Just to make myself clear :-P) It's a about my parents, our family's into a very sensitive and crucial situation. And second hmnn... anyway I don't think he still reads my blog, or maybe he never read it. Well, if that's the case, its good. Anyway, it's about a guy that I've been trying hard to forget but keeps coming back. It's really hard, I swear. I think I can no longer pretend that I'm over him when I'm still so into him. Haaaay! Ang swerte naman n'ya... Somebody's life is screwing up because of him, of his existence! Duh! I have this soap-opera-like life. I got the lead role (of course, it's my life story remember?), and I also have a pair of villains. Though I'm not like the stereotype bida, that's being maltreated. (Huh! They can never do that to me, coz if they even just try, I'll turn their world upside down.) I'm still suffering from pain, though not physically, but it's more painful than that. Lately, I've been crying myself to sleep, I just can't take the emotional pain that their throwing at me. But I can still hold on a little, but wait and see till I can't take it anymore...

On a brighter side, I had a great weekend (last week of course!), and a great week at work! Everything's just right in their proper places, at work. Unlike what's happening outside my career. (Oooh, I'm still getting used to this word: CAREER)
And also about the story that I blabbed about last month I think? I already started it, I'm close to the end, but I think I still need to edit it, proof read chuva! Hahahhaha. But I'll post it here. As soon as I finish it.

Have a great weekend everyone! (I still have work tomorrow...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww :(

Kriann said...

oo nga... pero ok lang ces't la vie!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»