Friday, July 7, 2006

Sinful Days

Wednesday morning, I had breakfast at home, when I got at the workplace I along with my officebuddies Shein and Kitty went to Jollibee for some pancakes. Then we had a late lunch at Cheesecake etc., then when I left the office I went to G4, had my 'rounds', did a little shopping then went to meet my cousin Trish at Gateway. We had late dinner at Itallianni's, then coffee at Figarro. Yesterday, I had breakfast at home again, then had lunch at McDo, then dinner with Nhez and Tin at Napoli's Pizzeria at Timog. And today, I had breakfast at home again and bought lunch from Jollibee. I don't know where's next but one thing's sure. I really feel that I've been eating a lot lately, not to mentionm that I'm also spending a lot! I don't know what will happen later tonight, coz as you know it's Friday, it's T.G.I.F. day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»