Monday, July 3, 2006

Better Start the Week by Blogging

Ok, as always every start of the week I blog about what happened to my weekend. Last Friday I stayed long at the office 'coz I was waiting for Vanessa to finish her tasks, then after that I went to Cafea (again) this time with a different company, Nhez and Tin. We had dinner there and I think the waiters were surprised, even I 'coz Vanessa and I ordered a different dish. I had bolognese and Nhez got fettuccine alfredo and not the usual thing that we always eat there which is the carbonara. I tell you not only their coffee tastes great at Cafea even their dishes too! Especially, their pasta. Nhez and I love it so much! We can last a month just eating their pasta! I go gaga over their pasta, just the thought of it makes me drool... Nyikes! Gross! Heheheh

My supposed writing sessions didn't push through, my mind was really occupied with so many things.. It's so occupied that I felt it could explode any minute last weekend. So, I just had some rest and slept... I think I stayed the whole Saturday in my room just sleeping, watching tv, eating and just idling. I just love lazy days!

Sunday, my brother and I went to attend mass at St. Peter's Parish, just along Commonwealth ave. After that we went to the mall.. err department store nearest to our home which is Ever Commonwealth. We had lunch there, went window shopping then hurried home to watch Pacquiao's fight. :) Yeah, I'm a pretty little boxing aficionado because of my daddy (my maternal grandfather), we used to watch boxing every Sunday when I was still in the province. If only the tickets were not that expensive I could have been at Araneta watching the fight! LOL! hehehehe, 'course not.. I'm not that 'into' boxing... Sabay bawi eh... Well, I was contented watching the fight in the luxury of my own room, on my 21" television set. I was not really thrilled with how the fight went but all in all, it was good. They ended the fight with pride and dignity! The Filipno boxers ended the fight victorious! I was also thrilled seeing those celebrities cheering like kids for Pacman, they look so cute and so human!!! (Coz i thought they were plastics :) hehehe)

Long live the Filipino boxers!!!

About the knitted top that I've been dying to have.. I still didn't get it, but my brother promised to buy it for me tomorrow! I'm just a lucky girl! Tenenen! :-P

No comments: