Wednesday, August 2, 2006

August is Here!

It’s already August, and finally we’re moving out of our father’s house! We were supposed to move in to a house somewhere in Boni, but we found a better place than that and it’s just within Makati, Mayapis to be exact. It’s a nice place. And the place is very conducive for learning (as if) and resting. The place is great! My brother and I just love it there! When he brought me there last Sunday I decided right away. I told him that the place is so close to the ‘home’ that I pictured in my mind. So right there and then we agreed to settle there. We’re moving in on Saturday (hopefully, I’ll keep my fingers crossed). We haven’t asked for our dad’s permission yet. :D But my brother and I both know that he will let us. I know that it’s what they want in the first place.

Anyway, the tension in my dad’s house has dropped down. We are all ‘friends’ now! Yeah! And that’s what my brother and I wanted, we want to leave the house without ill feelings.

We haven’t moved out yet but I’m already missing my bed there, the maids, my half siblings, my dad and her wife. We had our shares of ups and downs. I’m going to miss our Sunday luncheon. And the pre-slumbering talks and tv watching with our maids. They are my confidante, I can tell them anything and they still respect me no matter how big a fool I am! They are so sweet and thoughtful, they took care of me when I was sick, they cheered me up when I was down and they help me get away with all the household chores, specially doing the laundry. I really hate that chore.

Speaking of which, last Sunday night my brother and I did our laundry. Before we’ll take our dirty clothes to the Laundromat but we had no time do it last week so my brother just decided to do it himself. I was kinda moved when I saw him doing that so I offered to help him. We did our laundry without the aid of the washing machine! Shucks! Its sooooo hard! After that my fingers looked like sausages, I’m allergic with detergents. But now my hands are back to its normal size but the skin is peeling. Its as if I exfoliated it. But anyway, no regrets! I had a great time doing the laundry with my brother though. Hehehe.

SEGUE….


Thankies to all those who bothered to read my past entries. Walang personalan… bored lang.. J

Ei, about the story I was telling here it’s already done and I’ve posted it somewhere. It was kinda cheesy but I received great feedbacks though. J yabang noh?

I’ll get this over now, I’ll get back to work. I’m wasting company time again… :-P

No comments: