Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Killing Time

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Apple Picker
2. Tutor
3. Call Center Agent
4. Database Developer

Four movies I'd watch over and over:
1. Sound of Music
2. Notting Hill
3. The Wedding Planner
4. If Only

Four places I've lived in:
1. Margos
2. San Francisco,CA
3. Fairview,QC
4. Makati

Four TV shows I'd like to watch:
1. Charmed
2. Oprah
3. Deal or No Deal!
4. Smallville

Four places I've been on a vacation:The past few months?
1. Zamboanga
2. Cagayan de Oro
3. Bangkok
4. Pattaya

Websites I visit daily:
1. Google.com
2. Yahoo.com
3. blogger.com
4. geocities

My favorite food:
1. Chocolates
2. Pizza
3. Pasta
4. Cheesecake

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. in the province (margos)
2. Seychelles
3. Santorini
4. Venice

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Trish
2. Vanna
3. Sam
4. Nina

No comments: