Thursday, August 10, 2006

LALA lalalala.....


Yesterday we had our IS Team meeting, as usual our meeting was extended until around twelvish. Our meeting was all about our regular tasks, and our pending projects I won’t elaborate those ‘coz I already had enough of it yesterday. :D


Also our supervisor gave us a little surprise, he brought us LALA! Yehey! I’ve been very curious about this local chocolate, my officemates have been telling me about this. They have known this chocolate since they were kids but I only got hand of this yesterday. Poor us. (US because K’Anne and Ate Shein also doesn’t know about his) Our childhood was deprived of this local goody. But its not yet too late, we were able to taste it yesterday. Thanks to you Sir Wilson our childhood is now complete! Hahahahaha!

Anyway, technically our meeting ended at around 11:00AM but as usual we spent the last part of our meeting talking nonsense! We talked about our childhood past time (childhood experiences were brought up because of LALA). We talked about the games we used to play when we were young; all of us in our team are of the same age range so we can relate to everyone. And we also talked about the cartoons during our time, the soundtracks of those dubbed cartoons. We were very happy remembering those shows. We were like little kids. Though I was awake the whole night before, I wasn’t sleepy during our meeting. I had so much fun instead.


No comments: