Monday, August 7, 2006

Weekend Journal

Last Saturday, K’Anne and I watched Sukob at G4. I can’t believe that the cinema is still crowded though Sukob is showing for a couple of weeks already. When we came in there were no available seats, we were left with no other choice but to stand and wait for some seats to be vacant. We were lucky though because after about 15 minutes or more of standing we found some vacant seats. After watching the movie we went to eat then we did our rounds at the mall. Almost all stores are on sale. I was very tempted to buy or should I say I was already decided to buy a pair of jeans at Giordano unfortunately there wasn’t my size. I don’t know if I should be happy or what because I didn’t splurge on a shopping spree and I was able to save money or I should be sad because I didn’t get to buy anything for myself but the August ish of Cosmo magazine. After doing our rounds we decided to leave and get ourselves home.

Sunday after lunchtime we went to visit my cousin’s barely one month old baby at the hospital. The baby has hydrocephalus and her legs are paralyzed. She’s a very pretty baby though and her name is Patricia Alexandria Ysobel. She’s a very strong baby, she has been in the hospital since she was born because she’s premature but still she keeps on fighting to live.

After the visit we went to the mall we had shopping courtesy of my dad (anyway, haven’t I told you that my dad and I are now in good terms? We’ve settled everything.) then I watched the same movie again but this time with my brother and my younger sister.

Ok, about the matter that I’ve been blogging about, it’s all settled now. And we have a better arrangement. We already asked our dad about our moving out at first he was skeptical but we talked him to let us so he gave in but with some conditions. First, he wants me to bring the car (of course I’m getting a fuel allowance too!), second he wants my brother and I to come home to QC at least once every two weeks (that’s ok with us) and lastly, he wants to pay for the rent but we declined instead he’ll just give us a monthly allowance for our daily expenses and for our groceries. Those conditions aren’t bad, who would not want those? Those are the greatest deals ever! Very lucky me! I mean US, me and my brother.

After all the hitch, we finally moved in to our new home. We haven’t fixed our place and it doesn’t look like a home yet but it’ll soon be. I was busy sleeping yesterday preparing for my shift. (Yeah, I’m back to being a nocturnal worker and actually, I’m here in the office now. Wasting company time again… shhhhhh! ) We’ll unpack and arrange our clutter during the weekend and by then I’ll be able to post pics of our new home here. Soon.

No comments: