Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Apologies and Acknowledgement

I wasn’t able to do the stuff I had on my list for the weekends. Why? I had a spontaneous night out with some work buddies. And our drinking spree ended at 5 in the morning, after the partei I slept at Ray’s pad with Nhez and Estee. I went home at 10AM I think, and when I get there I just slept then went to Shang to meet my brother, I had a little shopping, ate dinner then went home. Monday, I did nothing too but bumming around the house. That’s just what I did.

I wasn’t able to fly to Cebu because my flight was 5AM (Sunday), but I was still at a drinking session that time. I ended up calling the airline for a re-book. Haaaayyyy… I should have been to Malapascua…. Swimming and enjoying but on second thought I have no regrets I still had a great time with my friends and new acquaintances.

Also, I need to say sorry to Kitty and Trish, we weren’t able to watch the game live at Araneta. Huhuhuhu… My apologies… It’s just that I didn’t have enough battery that time to get up… I really lacked sleep, and I still had a hang over from the previous night out. I’m really sorry girls… Trish, I’ll make it up to you, if you want I’ll stay with you every night till the shop closes… I have another option I can man the shop for you on Monday and you can have your day off at work. What d’ya think? And Kitty, we’re going to watch it on Sunday. I’m going to clear my schedule on Saturday night (hehehe as if), and I won’t let anything stop us from watching the game. Hehehehe.

I’m really sorry….

And Nhez thanks for taking me to that partei! I enjoyed it… really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wushoo...reasons...tsk tsk..
hehe..its okay..nakapanood nmn na tau..yikee nkabawi na si ate tin..(kaso sana libre na nya ung ticket dba, kasi me atraso sya eh..ahahaha :p) me pambili nko ng pang pastillas! yey! me pastillas na sila! heehee ;))