Thursday, September 28, 2006

Backing Out

So, we've planned this trip for almost over a month. We've set the best date where all of us would be available. We're off to have an overnight stay at Pansol in Laguna and EK the following day. But since our schedules have been changed, and most of us have switched schedules those from the night shift were transferred to the day, and the other way around, we decided to drop the overnight thingy and just proceed with the day at EK.

We were all so excited, all was set. We were all like anticipating for the day to arrive.

We were supposed to leave Sunday, September 24 right after mine and K'Anne's shift since we were only the ones working on Saturday night. When I got home Saturday morning, I went to bed straight so to have more than eight hours of sleep so that I'll have enough energy to have fun at EK after sleepless night at work.

I woke up at around 5 o'clock in the afernoon and I found that I have messages on my mobile phone. I read it, thinking that it was one of my office buddies who's as escited as I am to have that little trip to Enchanted Kingdom. Yeah, I got it right it was from one of my officemates, Kitty, she said that she won't be able to come with us because her parents didn't let her. I was in dismay for a while but I told myself that there were still four of us left, why not go still. Then after a while I got another message again, this time it's from Red, I pressumed it was sent to all of us who were supposed to go to EK. He said that he can't make it too coz he have LBM that time, and suggested that we call the EK trip off since we can't all got together. I was really dissappointed, my mind was set since we started planning this together. I went back to sleep, woke up, and went to work with a heavy heart. When I got at work, K'Anne is already there and she was also disappointed as I am. We were talking our hearts out over the situation.

EK is not really a big deal for me, but the company and the time that we'll have there is the biggest deal! All of us going together is a very rare occassion, I think it will only happen once in a blue moon, I just wished that the blue moon showed up last September 24. Sigh.

P.S.

Kitty, tampo parin ako sa'yo.:( Everytime, I asked you out if its not a UAAP game you always refuse. I'm sensing something... :D

And Kuya Red, you always back out on the last minute... remember our little field trip to Intramuros, the trip to Corregidor and this EK thingy? You backed out the last minute and you always have the same reason... LBM! Hmnn... I smell something fishy... ;))

Next time you plan again to go out, I won't be expecting it to push through and I won't commit either, 'coz its always jinxed. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aawww,..i'm really sorry bout that eytin..i was excited too for that trip..unfortunately..d ako pinayagan... (i'll just tell you guys why,..when we meet again..) btw, have you watched the game that sunday noon?!?! have you heard/read the news the day after that game?!?! sssoooooooo awesome game!!! OMG! i was shouting and screaming my heart out!!! nagtatatalon din ako sa bahay, as if i was in araneta too! ahahaha!,. hayst,.anyways..long live the blue eagles...! ;) heehee.. ONE BIG FIGHT! ;)

sorry i'm soo into this uaap right now..(especially..you know who!)hehe.. i'm just seizing the days...remaining days that i'll be able to watch and see him [them] play..(pictures!!! oh god please, just a moment to get near him! heehee ;)) lucky you, you saw him na! inde lang un..you have "common" friends pa.. :( how i wish..i have too.. huhu..) hayst..ayun..

i won't promise anything... i'll just make it up to you guys, in some other ways... you'll be surprised! ciao! ;)

Kriann said...

yeah, the Ateneo and UST match? Didn't get to watch it, but I heard a lot about it. T'was really a great game, they said.

"i won't promise anything... i'll just make it up to you guys, in some other ways... you'll be surprised! ciao! ;)"

----> may ganon pa????

sige... we'll look forward to it... but won't expect that much. Z:(

Anonymous said...

heehee,... ;))