Saturday, September 16, 2006

For the Sake of Updating

Yay! I'm already back from my (our) trip. I felt sorry for not updating this blog. Its just that I got my two hands full these past weeks. I've been juggling everything... you know work, family, fun... But I got really great results from juggling ^__^.

So, about the trip.. I'll post about it next time (when the pictures are ready), and when I get more time to think about all the things that happened. It didn't sink in yet. Hehehe. I got more than I can cope.

Anyway, just posting this post (yeah, right) to greet my friends who celebrated or will celebrate their birthdays this month.

To
Jeyeen --- Happy, happy birthday! We haven't heard from each other since ... christmas 2005? I hope that you're doing great.

Emerlyn --- I'm not really sure about the date maybe because we live in different time zones? ;)) But I'm very sure that you're doing great in your job (as a mom), and that you had a very great time during your birthday.

K'Anne ---- Haven't got you anything yet... I don't have time to scry now.... maybe after this week. Thanks for the siomai!

Kuya Red ---- You too, didn't get you anything but you also owe me, i mean us (sheina and k'anne) a treat!

Mark ---- my best BOY friend! You didn't reply to my message. I hope you're doing just fine. Focus on your review first, forget about girls for now you've got a lot of time for them (us?) after the board exams. :D

Ate Karen ---- haven't heard from you too! Are you still Cebu? Hope we can meet up, I'm planning to go there one of these days. I miss your library. And your brilliant mind!

Neneng ---- I know you're not into the virtual world but I'll greet you still... it's the thought that counts. :)

Ms Filsie ---- my high school teacher who looks like Prue Halliwell (Shannen Doherty). I'm hoping to see you soon. we haven't communicated for about a couple of years. I missed our stories and your sensible advice.

Nathan ---- who among the stone ground will ever forget your birthday? I hope we can go back to Baguio... unplanned again. It's just so exciting! We already tried bull riding last year, how about bungee jumping or sky diving this year?

last but not the least (of course not the least!)....

my mom ---- Ma, love you so much. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I bought some stuff for you but I already wore some of them...ooops sorry. I just can't help myself, I sooo love some of the stuff that I got for you. But nonetheless there are still few things left for you. Heheheh About your gift... I'm still thinking of what I'm going to get you. But for sure it won't be a birthday card, but it'll be a week late though.

and to everyone who are celebrating their birthdays this month...

Happy Birthday to all of you!

No comments: