Saturday, September 30, 2006

Charming Entry


I completely forgot about the TV show Charmed since the start of the fourth season. But recently, when I was googling for something, I was led to this site , and they have a database of scripts of almost all tv series. I saw Charmed, and when I began reading, the Charmed memories resurface on me, and voila I'm hooked once again! I didn't stop reading till the very last episode of the third season! I think I already read those more than twice and I can say that I have memorized each line by heart! :)


And because of that I felt the urge to buy my own set of DVDs of that tv series. As of the moment, my most priced 'wordly' possession is not anymore my laptop, mobile phone nor my wallet but its my Charmed DVD set! Especially the first three seasons where Prue's still alive and literally kicking evil/demon's butts! What I love about Charmed is not the evil/demon fighting nor vanquishing. It's about the life of the young, smart and gorgeous ladies and sisters! And how close their bond as sisters and friends. And how they clash with each other sometimes but eventually fix things and learn to accept their differences.


Haaaay, Charmed makes me wish to have sisters like them. They are so... so! Life with them will never be boring.... There are also times or maybe often times I wish I'm one of them or just have one of their powers. I remember in high school my friends and I would play a 'Charmed' game, my friend Nina wants to play Piper, she will move her hands like Piper does when she wants to freeze time, and all of us would go 'frozen'! And I get to play Prue then, I move my hands and my friends like move to other direction! We also play Phoebe sometimes, when we touch or hold on something we pause, just like what Phoebe does when she gets flash or premonition. I can say that my crowd in high school were really Charmed fanatic. We always watch it, and never failed to watch any of the episodes. I remember back then that I talked to my mom just to extend my bedtime from 9 o'clock to 10 every Monday just to give way to my Charmed watching. ;)) And I didn't get to have a hard time asking her about that 'coz she too is hooked up with the sisters! Heheheh See how lucky a person can get?!


So much blogging about Charmed, I need to watch them again... ;)) I copied the DVD files to my PC here at work.. ;))

No comments: