Saturday, September 9, 2006

Treat and Trip

Oh my! I know that I haven't updated this blog for a while but I didn't realize that it was already a couple of weeks since the last time that I updated this pretty li'l blog of mine. ^_^

I didn't even get to 'blog' about what had happened when we watched UAAP live at Ultra (ADMU vs UST), though our team didn't win that time, it was still worth it. Its a great game though!

Anyway, I was thinking about going to Baguio tomorrow, almost all is set but yesterday my cousin Trish called me and asked if I could come with her to Singapore tonight because she and her boyfriend were supposed to have that little fieldtrip in Sing, but something came up and her boyfriend can't make it so she's taking me with her instead of him. Though I'm only the second choice, but who cares? That's Singapore we're talking about man! And who am I to say no to that offer? It's all expense paid, as in totally free! When she asked me I didn't say yes right away, of course I thought of it first for about 5 seconds! Whehehehe!

So, were off to Singapore tonight! Yippee! Thanks a lot Trish, love you lots!

Orchard Rd.... Marina Square.... here I come!

No comments: