Friday, August 10, 2007

Pictorials and Friendships

After a few weeks I just felt the urge to post here anything, I don't know why but I just felt like doing so. It's been more than three weeks since I last posted here. Yeah, I know I shouldn't bother counting the days/weeks because there's probably only three persons who are constantly checking this blog for any update and that would be my dear friends Trish and Joannie, you might be wondering who's the third person who constantly reads this blog... well wonder no more because its me! Who else? If I wouldn't be patronizing my own blog nobody would, right?

I've been busy doing nothing these past weeks... and when I say nothing I mean nothing. All I did was just sleep and sleep and lots of sleep. I really enjoyed bumming around. It's like a privilege to do that knowing the demands of my work(as if). Anyway, I kinda lied... because on the last Friday of June, Sheina and I attended a friend's wedding, which we were late.. very very late. We got there in time for the pictorial! Hah! Good thing we made it there before the reception dinner because it would be so embarrassing. After the dinner, Sheina and I went to have coffee and took some pictures of us, we even took a video of us fooling around Melrose Avenue! And pretending to be friends with Lauren Conrad and Rachel Bilson, and of course there's lashing on Heidi Montag on the side. Hahahaha. Mind you, we were really good at it! It seemed real, minus the "flower girl"! (Shein, you know what I'm talking about) If you've seen us, you'll think we were a couple of drunk girls . I really had fun that night...

Ok fast forward to last Friday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Shein and I agreed to meet to get our tickets for a Switchfoot concert and to catch a movie after too. My brother came with me and Shein was kinda late because of the heavy traffic jam and so we were late for the 8 o'clock movie we agreed to watch. And because of that, we watched the movie even later. It's not a big deal though if she doesn't have to report to work at 11 o'clock that night but she really have to. So before the movie came to it's end we already went out of the cinema with the hopes of getting her on time for work, but since my brother tagged along with us and the mall was not so crowded anymore because it's about to close we felt that it's time for us to have our "paparazzi" snaps. So we/I asked my brother to take our pictures as if we were celebrities and him... paparazzi of course! Hahaha.. I know we're pathetic and we need to get a life, but what can we do? We just love our pictures taken and the illusion of having paparazzi coming after us to take our pictures is a major plus points!!!!! It's not everyday that you have the mall by yourself... and it's not everyday that you feel that you're some kind of a celebrity, right? So after all the pictorials.... Shein was even more late for work.


When we got out of the mall we hailed a cab and went straight to our office. During the cab ride we were already weaving up a story to cover for her tardiness. And we came up with this:


When the cab stopped at our office's building, I went straight to our office but Shein went to the nearest convenience store to buy herself a drink and some time. When I arrived at our office I was asked by our supervisor why was I in the office since it's my rest day. I answered that Shein called me the last minute and ask me to fill in for her 'coz she isn't sure if she'll be able to get to work. And I think my supervisor bought it because he also told me that he called Shein and she said that she's already on her way. I acted like I was relieved to hear him say those. After about 15 minutes Shein arrived, hurrying to her post and was asking for apology for being late and for asking me to fill for her, she said that she wasn't really feeling well because she didn't get enough sleep because she went home very late that morning due to tons of work in the office. We really think our supervisor bought our story. After about an hour of staying in the office I also left for home to get some sleep. We're sneaky huh! That's one of the simple things I would do to help a friend, I know Shein will also do the same for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha ang galing gumawa ng storya! Makatotohanan!

Kriann said...

Gifted ako eh! heheheh parang kilala kita anonymous ka!:p

Anonymous said...

Oo naman wala ng iba na nagbabasa ng blog mo! Hahhaha jowk!

Anonymous said...

Ate Ann asa na ang video? Pwede mo tan-aw? hehehe

Kriann said...

Dili pwede kay makaulaw ang video! Hahaha baka itakwil nako! Hahahah. I'll let you watch it one of these days.

Kriann said...

Dili pwede kay makaulaw ang video! Hahaha baka itakwil nako! Hahahah. I'll let you watch it one of these days.