Monday, May 12, 2008

B is for Balenciaga Brief Bag

If you noticed in my previous post I didn't drool over any bag it's because I am already fantasizing over a bag from Balenciaga from their F/W2007 collection. It's the Giant brief bag. I don't care what color will I get as long as I can have that bag! I just so loveeeet! The bag is spacious (it's giant, right?) and I just love the style/design. It's not like any of the Balenciaga bags I've seen before.

I've asked my brother for it as a post birthday gift and hopefully he'll be able to buy one for me and send it as soon as he can. Not so demanding huh!

I am so jealous because he sent me pictures of him with a LV Keepall 50, a large Gucci toiletry case (A GUCCI FOR A TOILETRY CASE? £150? WHAT THE?) a pair of H&M shoes and Prada shades! I am so green-eyed now! How did he get all those stuff? He was there for less than a couple of months. Kuya do you have a fairy godmother there? Can you ask her to visit me even for a day? I am so jealous that I even asked him to send me all the paper bags that came with it!

Here's what the Balenciaga Giant brief bag looks like:


You'll find the details of the bag on the Balenciaga website. It's the 10th bag/item. Isn't it pretty?

No comments: