Tuesday, May 13, 2008

For Real.

Today I got the biggest surprise ever! And I was really surprised, I didn't see it coming. The day started just like any other day. I came home from work, did an hour of exercise while having my dose of morning news, then went to sleep. At past noon, my mom asked me to come with her to the bank, I was hesitant because I didn't get enough sleep yet. But I know my mom and my cousin they just won't let me be, they'll drag me if they have to. So I gave in. In return we'll have dinner at the mall.

After my mom went to the bank, we went around the mall for a while. Suddenly, my phone rang and it was my brother calling! I answered the phone, then my brother was asking if we were at home. I told him that we're at the mall because we went to BDO which happens to be inside the mall, then we'll buy some groceries and have dinner there. He was like "you should come home now, I'm on the cab from the airport. I won't be able to enter the house if you wouldn't be home." After we hung up, we were arguing if it's for real, if my brother is not playing games with us.

Though we're not sure, we didn't have our dinner at the mall instead we just bought the groceries and headed home. When we almost reached our gate, my brother called again and he was there! Riding on the airport taxi! He's here! For real! We were really surprised, coz we only talked a day ago and he never mentioned anything about coming home.

We found out that he'll be moving to Helsinki, Finland. He'll be working in another hotel there. And he just came home because he needs to leave to Helsinki from his country of origin. We were so happy that he's here, aside from the fact that he gave me a Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel perfume as a gift and a purse from the same label! Too bad he wasn't able to hand carry my bag because it wasn't delivered yet, but sure thing it'll be here soon. :)

I am just so happy that he's here, even for a while! Thanks kuya for the surprise! Love you!

No comments: