Monday, May 12, 2008

Lucky Mom's Day!

This afternoon I, my mom, my cousin Don, and a couple of friends (distant relatives) went to the Sto, Niño chapel in Greenbelt to hear mass. When we got there the mass has already started. Plus it was raining so hard, so there's no way for us to be somewhere near the chapel without getting wet. So we just decided to loiter around the area and just visit the chapel after the mass. We went around the shops in Greenbelt 3 that we (my mom, kuya Don and I) like the most. We went to Marc Jacobs, LV, Burberry and Gucci's. Mom found a really nice bag in LV but had second thoughts in getting it 'cos she found a bag exactly like it in F when we went there a few days ago. I on the other hand gawked over a scarf in Burberry and LV. I just can't help myself, the scarves are so gorgeous. And since summer is almost over, or should I say it is over but unofficially (since it's still May). Whatevs! I feel like the scarves are perfect for the rainy season coz it's like cold, during this season, right?! Say that you agree with me, please?

Anyway, after loitering around we had dinner around the area. It was supposedly a Mother's day celebration, but my mom ended up paying for our dinner! Hahaha. It's because I forgot my wallet, and all my cash, credit cards and ATM cards are there. So there, I just told my mom to pay for our dinner and I'll just pay her back when I get home tomorrow after working tonight. We had a great time while having dinner. My cousin Don and Sheila goofed around that let everyone of us guffaw. My kuya Don and Sheila did like a role playing. Kuya Don is a first time tourist in the Philippines and Sheila is like befriending her and they were really acting it out! You should have seen them, they're really good at it and add the fact that they're super hilarious!

Almost all people who heard them at the resto laughed really hard! I was like in the middle of being ashamed at the same time enjoying what my cousins are doing.

I didn't want to be a party pooper, but I left just when the real party started because I got work at 8 o'clock and I can't afford to be absent since I already slacked off from work Saturday night.

I'm here at work but I don't feel like I'm working now. All I did so far is just surf the net, listen to music, IM and blog! There are some few work-related stuff that I did but out of the almost 5 hours that I've been here.. I worked for less than half an hour I think. Lucky me! :)

It wouldn't be long till I get off from work, but I got a teeny weeny problem. What will I put in my shift report? I can't like place surf the net, read photoshop tutorials, listen to music, IM and update my blog. Ahhh this is the price I have to pay for this! Anyway, I'm thankful for everything.

How about you how did you celebrate Mother's day?

No comments: