Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Newest Buddy

I've been wanting to have a portable radio, not MP3 player or a FM radio but an AM radio! I've been telling you guys that I'm a huge news junkie, so I wanted to have a portable radio so that I can listen to the news anytime that I want. I could have bought one, but since last month's my birth month I asked my mom to get me one as a birthday present ( as if her flying here from Zamboanga for my birthday isn't already a present). Just yesterday we scouted the different shops in Shangrila Mall, EDSA Central and even Star Mall just to find the perfect radio. And at long last I found my newest buddy! It's a sleek and teeny weeny radio but it does a really BIG favor for me. It delivers the world to my hands (in this case, ears i think?!). And so I am really joyous! As in really! When we got home last night, I immediately used my little buddy, Forget about the laptop and TV. Scoot my reliable gadgets.. and give way to my little radio named Rady, as in Tom Brady minus the B! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I get it, I know I've earned some corny points for this, but the heck?! I am just so proud of Rady my buddy.

The radio is kind of my preparation for the big step, as in pretty BIG step that I'm planning to take.

Anyway, I watched XXX tonight with ate Pinky replacing Karen Davila. :) She's really great. Just when I thought I am ate Pinky's number 1 fan, I bumped on a Pinky Webb blog. Wow! She have now a bigger fan base! Kudos to you ate! :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire these women on the news, really good! hhmmm....i bet you'll be on this line of career too hehee, Goodluck! wow, that's a good one, i do like listening to the news too on tv, but haven't done a lot of it lately, miss it too:)

Kriann said...

Yeah, I admire them so much! So much that I love them already. :)) I can't live a day without a dose of my daily news.

For media being my career... let's see about that. :p