Tuesday, December 31, 2013

10 Things About Me That Will Surprise You


Day 22: 10 things about you people don't really expect.
  1. I am not as snob as I look. Yes, I get this impression all the time. I just fear rejection so if you don't smile at me first then don't expect me to do it. 
  2. I may look like I know everything, but I don't. I could spew useless trivia but I am in no way a genius or an enlightened one.
  3. I love chocolates but I don't like chocolate-flavored ice cream or cake. Except if it's the to-die-for CBTL's Toblerone cheesecake.
  4. I am a programmer. I may not look like one or dress like one but I am a programmer and a good one at that! Hahaha! I just need to let this one out. Every time I get introduced to someone and asked what I do they just don't believe me. 
  5. If I like a movie I'll watch it over and over again till I get tired of it. Then let it rest for a long time then watch it over and over again.
  6. I know I've mentioned this before but I'm saying this again. I don't like pink. I find it too girly and I feel that it doesn't suit me. I think it clashes with my aura. Ironically, most of my PJs and home clothes are pink. They're given as gifts though. I'm not sure if my friends and family don't know me that much or they know me too much that they just want to play with me.
  7. I may look like a confident grown woman but most of the time I'm not. I just fake it! I have a pillow that I had since infancy and I can't sleep without it till now. It's like my security blanket err pillow(?).
  8. I'm OC when it comes to books and magazines. You can't touch them unless I'm done reading them.
  9. I can wear a very short dress or skirt but I can't wear a backless dress or top. I get too conscious when my scoliotic back is bared.
  10. I am nearly on  my thirties but I still haven't figured out what to do for the rest of my life. 

No comments: