Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What If?

Day 23: Something you always think "what if" about.

“‘What’ and ‘if’ are two words as non-threatening as words can be, but put them together side by side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life.” ~Letters to Juliet

I always say "no regrets", but sometimes I just want to think about the outcome of things if they happened differently. What if my parents didn't break up, will I be the same person as I am today? Will I still take the same course that I did in college? Will I still be a scaredy-cat when it comes to opening up myself to someone? Will I have the courage to leave my family in the province and work here in the metro?

These are just some questions I ask myself, and I know there's no way in hell I'll be able to get some answers.

No comments: