Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Want to Tell You...

Day 24: Things you want to say to five different people.

My mother:
Ma, thank you for always always being there for me and kuya. I can't thank you enough for the things you did for us. I know you're not perfect, but you are the perfect mother for us.

Brother:
Kuya, we have our disagreements about my choices and most of the times you were right. But you never gave up on me. You let me make mistakes and learn from them. Thank you for that. Thanks for being a brother, a father and a friend.

My English 1 teacher in college:
Mrs. Valbuena, thank you for all the encouragement and support. It's because of you my love for writing deepened. 

My Grandmother:
Mommy, thanks for diligently teaching me how to read and to play the piano. And for all the other stuff that you taught me. Also thank you for making me feel that I am worth it. For making up for the lack of father figure in my life. 

My exes:
Thanks guys for being a part of my life. It may not be a garden of roses but I still thank you nonetheless. At some point you made me happy, maybe happier than I was supposed to be. 




No comments: